Starfleet Canada

Starfleet Canada (SC) have been founded on August 26th 2008 (2408). A Federation fleet created for the newly upcoming Star Trek Game which is called Star Trek: On-line! Please, feel free to look around and enjoy your stay. with us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

----------------Fleet status:----------- 
Starfleet Canada: Condition Green ACTIVE & PLAYING STAR TREK ONLINE!

The recruitment is everyone responsibility. PLAY THE GAME! SPEND TIME WITH US! CHAT IN-GAME! RECRUIT! EXCHANGE! ASSIST! DO MISSIONS TOGETHER! GREAT GAME EXPERIENCE! It would help us grow. Go to our thread in STO forums to bring us up to the front page! COME PLAY WITH US NOW! http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?p=1760999#post1760999

JOIN THE FLEET! COME PLAY WITH US! OUR DREAM OF A FLEET IS AN ON GOING WORK IN PROGRESS & STILL IS ON TRACK. http://STARTREKONLINE.COM

Share | 

Welcome to our forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrankieDoo
Premier Ministre
Premier Ministre

Male
Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Welcome to our forums   Wed Aug 27 2008, 05:26

StarBrand wrote:
The StarFleet Canada Message Boards are here for your enjoyment, to allow you to express your opinion on various topics in the Star Trek Online universe. Be sure to check us out at STO here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=5292

SIMPLE GUIDELINES
- Before you start a new topic, look around to see if there's already a topic on the subject. It's better to contribute to an existing discussion than to start a brand new one.
- If you start a new topic, be sure it's in the appropriate message board.
- If you reply to a message, do your best to stay on topic.
- Be respectful and courteous. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
- Watch your language.
- Check your spelling.
- Read your message through one more time before you hit "Add Reply".
- If you disagree with a message, respond to the message. Do not attack the individual who posted it.

REMEMBER...
We are all Star Trek fans here. This site and the Message Boards give us an opportunity to interact with a community of fans across Canada and beyond. If you have comments or concerns about the Message Boards please feel free to PM any Admiral or the Prime Minister.

REGISTER
If you like what you see so far please take a few moments and register to join this great fleet. We are always looking for new talent and would welcome you to the fold. If you join the fleet, your name will be red if you don't, it will be grey.

Thank you for taking the time to check out the forum and again Welcome to Starfleet Canada. cheers

Admiral Roddenberry wrote:
It should also be made clear that in order to view the next access level of Forum Topics
you must register and become a member. There is much being discussed.

We are looking for members that would feel proud to be
part of Star Trek Online's 1st Canadian Fleet.

Of course if Starfleet Canada is not suited for you, you are free to resign at anytime.

Thanks for your interest.

Fleet-Admiral Roddenberry
USS Stompin' Tom NX-101

Last edited by FrankieDoo on Sat Aug 01 2009, 16:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hitbox.tv/FrankieDooSpace
FrankieDoo
Premier Ministre
Premier Ministre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our forums   Thu May 28 2009, 20:38

A note for the new comers. The Pime Minister's Office can be read by anyone. Which allows me to communicate my thoughts and writing log entries and what's going on with me at the moment.

Thank you.

« Un jour, quelqu'un m'a dit que le temps était un prédateur qui traquait tous nos vies.
Mais, je crois plutôt que le temps est un compagnon qui nous suit dans notre voyage, et nous rappelle de chérir tous les moments, parce qu'ils ne reviendront jamais. »
- Capitaine Jean-Luc Picard -

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: did not receive registration email verification, cannot log in   Thu Jun 04 2009, 16:36

Sorry, did not include enough info...

I tried to register here as robinkyrke my username from the old site. I have not received the account verification email. Please send me a response when you can at [protected info]

Thanks,

robinkyrke
Back to top Go down
FrankieDoo
Premier Ministre
Premier Ministre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our forums   Fri Jun 05 2009, 19:10

We have your information on file. We will contact you when ready. Don't worry, when there is a change, you will be notified.

Your PM.

« Un jour, quelqu'un m'a dit que le temps était un prédateur qui traquait tous nos vies.
Mais, je crois plutôt que le temps est un compagnon qui nous suit dans notre voyage, et nous rappelle de chérir tous les moments, parce qu'ils ne reviendront jamais. »
- Capitaine Jean-Luc Picard -

Back to top Go down
[AF]Vice

PostSubject: Greetings from Aurora Fleet   Wed Jul 22 2009, 04:11

Greetings. I am Vice Admiral Nikolai Hunter from Aurora Fleet.

I wish to extend the hand of friendship to Starfleet Canada.

I tried to register on your forums but alas, I could not. I do wish to establish diplomatic relations with our two fleets if that is agreeable to you.

You can visit our site at click on the forum tab and regiser. Then make a post in the Embassy section and we will get you set up with diplomat status.

We of Aurora Fleet with Starfleet Canada the best and hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
StarBrand
Close friend of the Fleet

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our forums   Tue Jul 28 2009, 16:15

[AF]Vice wrote:
Greetings. I am Vice Admiral Nikolai Hunter from Aurora Fleet.

I wish to extend the hand of friendship to Starfleet Canada.

I tried to register on your forums but alas, I could not. I do wish to establish diplomatic relations with our two fleets if that is agreeable to you.

You can visit our site at click on the forum tab and regiser. Then make a post in the Embassy section and we will get you set up with diplomat status.

We of Aurora Fleet with Starfleet Canada the best and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Vice Admiral,

Sorry to hear about the difficulties, i have reached out to your Fleet to make first contact.

http://canadianfederation.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our forums   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1