Starfleet Canada

Starfleet Canada (SC) have been founded on August 26th 2008 (2408). A Federation fleet created for the newly upcoming Star Trek Game which is called Star Trek: On-line! Please, feel free to look around and enjoy your stay. with us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

----------------Fleet status:----------- 
Starfleet Canada: Condition Green ACTIVE & PLAYING STAR TREK ONLINE!

The recruitment is everyone responsibility. PLAY THE GAME! SPEND TIME WITH US! CHAT IN-GAME! RECRUIT! EXCHANGE! ASSIST! DO MISSIONS TOGETHER! GREAT GAME EXPERIENCE! It would help us grow. Go to our thread in STO forums to bring us up to the front page! COME PLAY WITH US NOW! http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?p=1760999#post1760999

JOIN THE FLEET! COME PLAY WITH US! OUR DREAM OF A FLEET IS AN ON GOING WORK IN PROGRESS & STILL IS ON TRACK. http://STARTREKONLINE.COM

Share | 

With drawl of my application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fencer8
Acting Captain
Acting Captain

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: With drawl of my application   Tue Feb 23 2010, 13:31

I am with drawing my application to Starfleet Canada.

Grace ad peace to you and the fleet FrankieDoo.

Fencer8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misterg
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: With drawl of my application   Tue Feb 23 2010, 15:24

Wait what why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrankieDoo
Premier Ministre
Premier Ministre

Male
Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: With drawl of my application   Thu Feb 25 2010, 22:43

Fencer8 wrote:
I am with drawing my application to Starfleet Canada.

Grace ad peace to you and the fleet FrankieDoo.

Fencer8

Yeah. What is happening? We would like to know.

« Un jour, quelqu'un m'a dit que le temps était un prédateur qui traquait tous nos vies.
Mais, je crois plutôt que le temps est un compagnon qui nous suit dans notre voyage, et nous rappelle de chérir tous les moments, parce qu'ils ne reviendront jamais. »
- Capitaine Jean-Luc Picard -

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hitbox.tv/FrankieDooSpace
Fencer8
Acting Captain
Acting Captain

Male

PostSubject: Re: With drawl of my application   Tue Mar 02 2010, 13:07

Hello Starfleet Canada.

I have been having a few minor issues with items in S.T.O.. One of the problems was that I was unable to sign for the fleet in the game. I would go to the Admiral and try to access the fleet sign up and would time out with out getting to sign up. No big probem right now. So a number of small patches go through and I didn't check back. Now I screwed up. While I was at Star base one, in the vessel. A teir 5 cruiser +25 shows up and asked if I wanted to join Futures End. Now being as I couldn't join a fleet or so I thought, I assumed that it was an invite to join a mission ie fleet action some where. So FrankieDoo then Sends me a message that I am all ready in a fleet. So I am going What is that about?, I can't access that in the game yet? I go back to the Admiral for fleet sign up and find out that I am now signed up to some fleet named Futures End? So as far as I know now I am no longer signed up with that group. Several of the older people I talked to wanted to know if it was a group in the triangle trade because of how things were done. ( Triangle trade - Items in game are sold for game credits ; game credits are sold on the intenet for cash ; members go out and collect more items and transfer energy credits to fleet bank. ) So this is how I botched things up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misterg
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Male

PostSubject: Re: With drawl of my application   Tue Mar 02 2010, 17:17

So quit that fleet and come back to us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fencer8
Acting Captain
Acting Captain

Male

PostSubject: Re: With drawl of my application   Wed Mar 03 2010, 13:43

I quit the Futures End group.The Canadian Federation said I could visit until things were sorted out as to what Starfleet Canada and I were doing. and from what FrankieDoo had indicated, he seemed upset about things. I guess you younger people would have known that it was an invite to a fleet.

Romulan/Reman Warning: When you go into attack these units if there docked at a base they may not move. But if you are else where and they don't move, these maybe holographic decoys. If they are then expect a battle ship or multiple smaller vessels to decloke and attack.

Cardasion Warning: These vessels have the ability to produce Photonic attack vessels. And yes they can and do inflict damage. So far for each real vessel a smany as three of these Photonic attack vessels can be produced.

So right now I am waiting on an acceptace or rejection of my withdrawl from Starfleet Canada. Being as I am not as game sava as you younger people the only thing I can guarenty is that I will try to keep my foot out of my mouth as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrankieDoo
Premier Ministre
Premier Ministre

Male

PostSubject: Re: With drawl of my application   Wed Mar 03 2010, 22:12

Fencer8 wrote:
I quit the Futures End group.The Canadian Federation said I could visit until things were sorted out as to what Starfleet Canada and I were doing. and from what FrankieDoo had indicated, he seemed upset about things. I guess you younger people would have known that it was an invite to a fleet.

Romulan/Reman Warning: When you go into attack these units if there docked at a base they may not move. But if you are else where and they don't move, these maybe holographic decoys. If they are then expect a battle ship or multiple smaller vessels to decloke and attack.

Cardasion Warning: These vessels have the ability to produce Photonic attack vessels. And yes they can and do inflict damage. So far for each real vessel a smany as three of these Photonic attack vessels can be produced.

So right now I am waiting on an acceptace or rejection of my withdrawl from Starfleet Canada. Being as I am not as game sava as you younger people the only thing I can guarenty is that I will try to keep my foot out of my mouth as much as possible.

Why don't you stay with us? You know, I think of you as a valuable member. I think, you've been with SC since it's foundation, are you not? Yes. I remember. You are with us since then. You would like to leave to be with CF, instead of us or just because of your issues with the game? I've been trying to add you to my list in-game and it always say *pending*. Having you in the fleet game could benefit ypu even if there are no Senior members online since we help each other a lot.

I would like to try that, if you accept?

When will you be available? We could setup a meeting in game with each other? One thing is sure, There is only one and only place you can find me and it's the PLanet Vulcan. Every time I finnish a mission; I go back there. It's the only place in the Universe where you can find peace & quiet.

So, that's easy now. Everyone will be able to find me.

« Un jour, quelqu'un m'a dit que le temps était un prédateur qui traquait tous nos vies.
Mais, je crois plutôt que le temps est un compagnon qui nous suit dans notre voyage, et nous rappelle de chérir tous les moments, parce qu'ils ne reviendront jamais. »

Back to top Go down
Fencer8
Acting Captain
Acting Captain

Male

PostSubject: Re: With drawl of my application   Thu Mar 04 2010, 14:45

Well FrankieDoo the game isues are waiting on ticket resolutions.

If it is OK with Starfleet Canada, then I will stay and my withdrawl of application is hence forth removed.

Now that you mention it FrankieDoo, if there is a location that individual members hang out at ? I some times see vessel names that members have around. Right now I an going between Deep Space 9, Starbase 39, Starbase One, and Memory Alpha.

I will try to drop by Vulcan when I am gaming to see you.

While I was responding to you I had an interesting phone call. It seems that I am in need of redoing my resume and start looking for a second job. It seems that my primary job may disapear in the next two to three years.

I do have one question right now. I have a full slate of B.O.'s on my vessel, Twelve more B.O.'s waiting to be asigned to my vessel, and three more B.O.'s to claimed. What am I supposed to do with all these B.O.'s?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misterg
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Male

PostSubject: Re: With drawl of my application   Thu Mar 04 2010, 17:38

Fencer8 wrote:

I do have one question right now. I have a full slate of B.O.'s on my vessel, Twelve more B.O.'s waiting to be asigned to my vessel, and three more B.O.'s to claimed. What am I supposed to do with all these B.O.'s?

You can sell them in the exchange, use them to teach ability to your current BO or send to them to a second caracter that you created.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrankieDoo
Premier Ministre
Premier Ministre

Male

PostSubject: Re: With drawl of my application   Fri Mar 05 2010, 02:09

misterg wrote:
Fencer8 wrote:

You can sell them in the exchange, use them to teach ability to your current BO or send to them to a second caracter that you created.

There you go! That's absolutelt right.

Back to top Go down
Fencer8
Acting Captain
Acting Captain

Male

PostSubject: Re: With drawl of my application   Fri Mar 05 2010, 22:45

Send then to a second character sounds good. But right now I only have time for one character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With drawl of my application   Today at 12:18

Back to top Go down

With drawl of my application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1