Starfleet Canada

Starfleet Canada (SC) have been founded on August 26th 2008 (2408). A Federation fleet created for the newly upcoming Star Trek Game which is called Star Trek: On-line! Please, feel free to look around and enjoy your stay. with us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

----------------Fleet status:----------- 
Starfleet Canada: Condition Green ACTIVE & PLAYING STAR TREK ONLINE!

The recruitment is everyone responsibility. PLAY THE GAME! SPEND TIME WITH US! CHAT IN-GAME! RECRUIT! EXCHANGE! ASSIST! DO MISSIONS TOGETHER! GREAT GAME EXPERIENCE! It would help us grow. Go to our thread in STO forums to bring us up to the front page! COME PLAY WITH US NOW! http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?p=1760999#post1760999

JOIN THE FLEET! COME PLAY WITH US! OUR DREAM OF A FLEET IS AN ON GOING WORK IN PROGRESS & STILL IS ON TRACK. http://STARTREKONLINE.COM

Share | 

Fleet Changes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrankieDoo
Premier Ministre
Premier Ministre

Male
Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Fleet Changes   Mon Sep 15 2008, 04:44

I required the list of the web team members and the one for this forum BETA Testing alpha stage.

Also, anything that may change in Fleet roster, positions, departments, Academy... anything. You may post a new topic about each dept. areas that have been. So, to keep me up to date with my absences because of my health. This forum can be viewed by all. But, only members in SC Members group can open a new topic, read and reply

« Un jour, quelqu'un m'a dit que le temps était un prédateur qui traquait tous nos vies.
Mais, je crois plutôt que le temps est un compagnon qui nous suit dans notre voyage, et nous rappelle de chérir tous les moments, parce qu'ils ne reviendront jamais. »
- Capitaine Jean-Luc Picard -

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hitbox.tv/FrankieDooSpace
Admiral Roddenberry
Fleet-Admiral
Fleet-Admiral

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Commander Terrani's permissions   Tue Apr 14 2009, 03:00

Hi Frankie,

Hope you are well.

I have been informed from Commander Terrani that Admiral Opantsman has designated him as the Dept of Recruitment and Training XO.

He will require temperary access to admin status to help build the dept for the Admiral since Owen is unavailable to do so for now.

Can you allow him this status?

let me know your thoughts and I will inform him of your decision.

It is good that he is motivated to help us build his dept.

Thanks,

JR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrankieDoo
Premier Ministre
Premier Ministre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fleet Changes   Thu Apr 16 2009, 17:42

I prefer organizing the forum sub-categories myself... and I wil use the same model as your dept. organizational concept.

« Un jour, quelqu'un m'a dit que le temps était un prédateur qui traquait tous nos vies.
Mais, je crois plutôt que le temps est un compagnon qui nous suit dans notre voyage, et nous rappelle de chérir tous les moments, parce qu'ils ne reviendront jamais. »

Back to top Go down
Admiral Roddenberry
Fleet-Admiral
Fleet-Admiral

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Update   Mon Oct 05 2009, 16:38

Hi Frankie,

As I posted in my office, I am now back from my extended leave.

I suppose I need to be brought up to date as to the current status of the fleet.

Hope you had a good summer, and your health is good. :-)

JR

Close friend of the Fleet

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Fleet Changes   Thu Oct 08 2009, 12:35

Welcome back.

I haven't heard from Frankie since he bought (and moved into his new house). In the meantime, i have re-opened application process and been adding in new recruits once they have been verified.

Until Frankie's return, I have been running the show while you two have been away. I hereby pass the torch to you. Let me know if you have any questions around whats been going on.

http://canadianfederation.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrankieDoo
Premier Ministre
Premier Ministre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fleet Changes   Mon Dec 28 2009, 23:10

We need to form a new government and in needs of man power to Command key departments.

I need suggestions people. We also need a member who will be our new graphics designer for SC.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down
FrankieDoo
Premier Ministre
Premier Ministre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fleet Changes   Tue Dec 29 2009, 02:12

If you resign, please, be kind to advise the fleet. I won't let it fall. I've worked too hard on that damn thing to leave it to rot.

Back to top Go down
FrankieDoo
Premier Ministre
Premier Ministre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fleet Changes   Tue Jan 26 2010, 09:23

It's been a while since I posted here.

I would like to inform my dear members, the people of Starfleet Canada that today; i'll be briefing the fleet on reforming the Government to an active one. Those who stayed at my side might be chosen for this task & be part of Starfleet Canada Government.

They'll be Admirals. My first application came in 2 days ago. I have a first representative for Newfoundland. He'll have a seat and be CO of his territory/Province. The other one will likely be XO.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Montcalm
Cadet I
Cadet I

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Fleet Changes   Wed Jan 27 2010, 19:52

As Soval asked me in an e-mail, I'm ready to help and be part
of the government.

Best regards

Marquis_De_Montcalm
USS Cap Diamant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrankieDoo
Premier Ministre
Premier Ministre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fleet Changes   Tue Feb 02 2010, 22:22

Greetings,

You'll be happy to know that I have the list of potential officers who can be promoted and be part of the provisional government. I will then evaluate you and you'll be part of the new permenant government, if you can and/or want the position. You can accept or refuse the proposed position. In the meantime, I will not be in game tonight as I am writing my first Prime Minister speech to the entire ST community for this historic moment in time for Star Trek. It is a very special occasion. I would also need members to go in the STO forums in Starbase One to put up our fleet at the first page of the STO boards.

Further more, I will have to take some rest. These 4 days in STO felt like a 3 months contract at the Government of Canada. I am exhausted.

I'll post the GOV candidates here soon.

Thank you.

PS: I am sorry for not translating everything and evey word I say in our forums, but I'm only one man. Razz If you require it, I'll do it some time later.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fleet Changes   

Back to top Go down

Fleet Changes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1