Starfleet Canada

Starfleet Canada (SC) have been founded on August 26th 2008 (2408). A Federation fleet created for the newly upcoming Star Trek Game which is called Star Trek: On-line! Please, feel free to look around and enjoy your stay. with us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

----------------Fleet status:----------- 
Starfleet Canada: Condition Green ACTIVE & PLAYING STAR TREK ONLINE!

The recruitment is everyone responsibility. PLAY THE GAME! SPEND TIME WITH US! CHAT IN-GAME! RECRUIT! EXCHANGE! ASSIST! DO MISSIONS TOGETHER! GREAT GAME EXPERIENCE! It would help us grow. Go to our thread in STO forums to bring us up to the front page! COME PLAY WITH US NOW! http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?p=1760999#post1760999

JOIN THE FLEET! COME PLAY WITH US! OUR DREAM OF A FLEET IS AN ON GOING WORK IN PROGRESS & STILL IS ON TRACK. http://STARTREKONLINE.COM

Share | 

Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrankieDoo
Premier Ministre
Premier Ministre

Male
Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Meeting   Wed May 05 2010, 21:38

Subjects to discuss about the fleet / Sujets de discussions sur la flotte:

Meetings days & times > Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays or Sundays:
1400 to 1700 hours – 1500 to 1800 hours or/and 0700 to 1000 – 0800 to 1100 hours EST.

The Starfleet Canada’s calendar says that Thursday, May 6th is not my game day. However, I will switch it with May 13th, although, I am not following it; because I have change my schedule. The month of May will be a trial month to see how many will attend & I am going to write a report on that as well.

Fleet meeting trial run: Thursday, May 6th: 1400 to 1700 EST.

The Risan government has agreed to loan us the cavern that two of our officers discovered. Remember, this is not a permission; it is an official fleet business meeting. The place is Risa for our reunions.

Note: These days & times are not finals; we must choose which one is suitable for everyone to be able to attend. Once that is determined, all conversions to your time zone will be done.

Forming the new government: choosing my Second, Third & fourth in command while I’m unavailable. > My idea is: A representative from all countries
Separate or not the military from the government officials
Adapt the fleet to the in-game ranking systems
Adapt the fleet departments/career to the in game career choices – Science – Tactical – Engineer officers
Recruiting methods
Election methods

Thank you for reading and comprehension

« Un jour, quelqu'un m'a dit que le temps était un prédateur qui traquait tous nos vies.
Mais, je crois plutôt que le temps est un compagnon qui nous suit dans notre voyage, et nous rappelle de chérir tous les moments, parce qu'ils ne reviendront jamais. »
- Capitaine Jean-Luc Picard -

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hitbox.tv/FrankieDooSpace

Meeting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1