Starfleet Canada

Starfleet Canada (SC) have been founded on August 26th 2008 (2408). A Federation fleet created for the newly upcoming Star Trek Game which is called Star Trek: On-line! Please, feel free to look around and enjoy your stay. with us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

----------------Fleet status:----------- 
Starfleet Canada: Condition Green ACTIVE & PLAYING STAR TREK ONLINE!

The recruitment is everyone responsibility. PLAY THE GAME! SPEND TIME WITH US! CHAT IN-GAME! RECRUIT! EXCHANGE! ASSIST! DO MISSIONS TOGETHER! GREAT GAME EXPERIENCE! It would help us grow. Go to our thread in STO forums to bring us up to the front page! COME PLAY WITH US NOW! http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?p=1760999#post1760999

JOIN THE FLEET! COME PLAY WITH US! OUR DREAM OF A FLEET IS AN ON GOING WORK IN PROGRESS & STILL IS ON TRACK. http://STARTREKONLINE.COM

Share | 

New Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FrankieDoo
Premier Ministre
Premier Ministre

Male
Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: New Forum   Sat Aug 01 2009, 15:48

seanbt87 wrote:
Mr. Prime Minister,
I have a PS3 and find that the quality for bleu rays are fine. As for the francophone avatars, i'm all for a incorporating the two distinct canadian peoples in the sig, but two seperate ones might create a schism in the fleet, just my opinion.

Thank you for your input into the blu-rays. As for the francophone matter, your opinion is noted and will be taken under advisement.

« Un jour, quelqu'un m'a dit que le temps était un prédateur qui traquait tous nos vies.
Mais, je crois plutôt que le temps est un compagnon qui nous suit dans notre voyage, et nous rappelle de chérir tous les moments, parce qu'ils ne reviendront jamais. »
- Capitaine Jean-Luc Picard -

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hitbox.tv/FrankieDooSpace
FrankieDoo
Premier Ministre
Premier Ministre

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Forum   Sat Aug 01 2009, 16:11

***READ CAREFULLY***

Please note that I'm taking a shore leave from August 3rd to September 3rd. My usual Internet presence is from 1000 Hours to 1600 hours. I am rarely here on evenings. But, you can try to reach me from 1800 to 2130 hours. If you can't reach me; I'm either playing my games on my 360 or watching my TV shows or movies.

The FLEET BIRTHDAY is on August 26th. I might come and do some work. I will be moving to a new place on August 24th. Before moving, I will instruct you on how to do registration of new forum member. As for, new fleet members, they'll need to complete our new joining form. Once completed, move the entire new topic into "Fleet Members Service Jackets" sub-forum. If I have time before moving, I will build "Groups" section of the forum so, fleet and non-fleet members has access to proper areas.

Please, Administrators check in your admin panel in the notepad message. Once your list is empty, you can reactivate the registration process for new members. Contact me if you are having trouble with this. We will close the old board when I get back after groups are completed. Everyone that aren't admins shall have access to their proper departments

Anyone who is trustworthy and are qualified forum administrators. Please, come forward. We will need a few more in the upcoming months.

« Un jour, quelqu'un m'a dit que le temps était un prédateur qui traquait tous nos vies.
Mais, je crois plutôt que le temps est un compagnon qui nous suit dans notre voyage, et nous rappelle de chérir tous les moments, parce qu'ils ne reviendront jamais. »

Last edited by FrankieDoo on Sat Aug 01 2009, 19:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added precision / précision ajoutée)
Back to top Go down
seanbt87
Admiral
Admiral

Male
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: New Forum   Sat Aug 01 2009, 23:10

Forum administration is not my strong-suit but anything i can do to help in your absence i will try my best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StarBrand
Close friend of the Fleet

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: New Forum   Sun Aug 02 2009, 01:17

As always Mr Prime Minister, my support is yours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrankieDoo
Premier Ministre
Premier Ministre

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Forum   Thu Aug 06 2009, 09:16

Whenever you make changes, please fill out a complete and detailed report. So, I can keep up. Also, members are unhallowed to unsubscribe themselves which I have make the proper modification. Use only light colors for our groups to be easily visible to the naked eye. Do NOT change the Forum configurations. I made it that, because I wanted it that way while in construction. Some settings might still stays after too. Is that clear?

I'm adding a new forum, for private reports. On second thought, we don't need a new forum. You can post your report in *Classified Files* sub-forum.
Thank you.

Oh! And I almost forgot. You must absolutely complete the actual list of members in Inactive, before reactivating forum registration process. We do NOT wish to be overwhelmed with new users. You must contact the RED users first. Then, when they responded to you. You may carry on.

Have you done that & did you get any response from the users?

By my explicit order, I deactivate the Registration page until I see that RED list empty!

Please, acknowledge?

End Transmission

Last edited by FrankieDoo on Thu Aug 06 2009, 10:20; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : precision)
Back to top Go down
StarBrand

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Forum   Sun Aug 23 2009, 16:09

hey Frankie,

So i approved a few of the applicants who were on the old site and transferred over to this one. The rest received an email from me with you cc'd requesting an acknowledgment of your requirements.

If they don't respond back do we delete them from the list?

As well noticed that we have a 'handle users' section that we can set criteria around inactive, deactivate and delete of users who don't post or visit the site and yet registered. I figured this may make our jobs easier around this if we set up criteria and message it out to everyone

As an example: we can do a 30 day inactive email, a 45 day deactivate email and then a 60 day delete email. This should be more the suffice to the individuals who sign up on here letting them know that they should be active at least a couple times within 30 days. failure to do so would result in their account being deactivated and then deleted. Of course they can message out to us if they are going to be away for a while and we will not send the email to them.

I see this as being more then fair. We can make sure the dialog of the email is very clear as to what they have to do to avoid these emails.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StarBrand

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Forum   Sat Aug 29 2009, 20:44

MIdriss has just been confirmed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StarBrand

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Forum   Sat Aug 29 2009, 20:58

So i haven't heard back from the following for some time now.

1 BlackJack
2 CaptPowell
3 mikaleon
4 Schurminator
5 BigZed

I am going to delete them from the new users list as we are unable to verify them currently. They will have the opportunity to reapply should they still have an interest in applying. This will allow us to reopen the recruiting process for more current applicants based on Frankie's requirements. The ones above were from May and June. There non responsiveness could be our fault for not getting back to them in a timely manner. Either way should we encounter then again they should be given the same opportunity to apply.

I will reopen the recruitment process effective today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StarBrand

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Forum   Sat Sep 05 2009, 08:21

FYI,

I've sent out a couple messages through internal messaging system to people who have been inactive for a bit on the forum. Hopefully this will stir up some interest and remind people we are here, especially with beta on the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Forum   

Back to top Go down

New Forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2